Enaaya Consulting

Study Visa - Hyderabad’s best overseas visas & immigration consultants | Enaaya Consulting

Study Visa

Study Visa

We at Enaaya Consulting provide complete package for all those of you who dream of studying abroad. We provide IELTS or PTE coaching, University admission and student visa application services for the following countries:

Please visit our Countries page to read in detail about courses and list of universities of each country. Click here: Country List – Enaaya Consulting

If you are interested in flying abroad to pursue higher education and become a global citizen, then you have arrived at the right place. To know more about basic eligibility prerequisites for being able to apply for study visa of each country are as follows:

Canada Study Visa

To read more about study permit and visas of Canada, click here Study in Canada as an international student – Canada.ca

USA Study Visa

There are three types of student visas to the US

1. F1 Student Visa:

Students applying for a program that requires more than 18 hours of study in a week require an F1 visa. This includes all undergraduate programs as well as graduate programs like MS, MBA, etc.

Spouses or children accompanying F-1 visa recipients will travel on an F-2 visa. Please note that spouses are not able to work but may accompany and/or apply for their own visa to the U.S. to work or study.

2. J1 Exchange Visitor Visa:

The J-1 Exchange Visitor Visa is for students, visiting scholars or lecturers pursuing an exchange program. For example, Fulbright scholars and many students on short-term study abroad programs from Indian universities will travel to the U.S. on a J-1 visa.

3. M-1 Vocational/ Non-Academic Student Visa:

The M1 visa is a type of student visa which is reserved for vocational and technical schools. While the process for applying to the F1 visa and M-1 is similar, the difference is that on entering, the M1 visas are time-stamped and students cannot overstay their visit.

For information on this vast and huge topic please read below Click here

UK Study Visa

The previous Tier 4 (General) Student Visa has been replaced with the so-called “Student Route”. The Student Route is the UK’s new Student Visa which is Points Based System (PBS) where you have to get 70 points to get Visa. Those who get 70 points will get a UK study for sure.

Breakdown of 70 points is as follows:

For more information on UK study visas, click here: Student visa : Overview – GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)

Australia Study Visa (Subclass 500)

For more information about Australian study visas, click here: Subclass 500 Student visa (homeaffairs.gov.au)

How can we help?

We provide the most impeccable services for all those who dream about studying abroad. With our most trusted and knowledgeable immigration consultants, your entire application process will be a cake walk. please feel free to contact us and we will explain the entire process and also provide guidance on which country is the best fit for you.